Friday, November 9, 2012

Daytona International Speedway


Today we went to Daytona International Speedway as our Friday field trip!! This was so exciting for the kids and me because I am a huge NASCAR fan.
When we arrived I think I was more excited than the kids were…lol. We were taken on a 90 minute tour. The tour included a behind the scenes look of what goes on at Daytona International Speedway on race day. We toured the drivers meeting room, NASCAR Print Cup Series Garages, Gatorade Victory Lane, and go inside of one of the suites in the grand stands which is 7 stories high. The suite had a gorgeous view.
This was a very good tour and I would highly recommend it to any NASCAR fan young or old.
We had a blast. I let each of the kids have a camera at point or another during the day. It was amazing looking through the pictures and seeing it through their eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment