Thursday, March 22, 2012

A FINAL decision.

Well after SO MANY bad days at work and kids coming home crying or with terrible attitudes we have decided to go ahead and pull the kids out of public school. I am so not ready with a full curriculum but Tim and I both think that is the best for everyone in the family.

The kids have asked to go back to school on Monday and say bye to all their friends. At first I was a little worried about Gracie not wanting to leave and not telling me the truth about it. But today she asked if she could go and I check her out early. She is just as eager as the others to get out of there as quick as possible.

I am scared out of my mind but I know I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment