Friday, August 10, 2012

Down to Business

Good Morning World!!!

Well the summer is ending and it is time to get down to business. We will be officially starting our homeschool adventure August 20th. The kids are getting excited. I am letting them help me make schedules and give me ideas of what they would like to do. This year we will be learning the 50 states and their capitals. We will be doing this as a family. We are building a big scrapbook as we go through the different states:) I have contacted all the state tourist centers and had some very awesome friends and family members get me brochures and such so the kids can cut out pictures and such to build their scrapbooks with. We have recipes for each state and neat facts that the kids get to learn.

I am going to try to get better at blogging also. We shall see. Ha ha ha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment