Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!!

Today is Easter and the kids had a great day!. When they woke up in the morning they found Easter baskets on the kitchen table waiting for them to tear into them.
The eggs were filled with erasers, candy, and some of those little toys that when you put them in water they becaome something cool. Also Grandmom and Granddad my not live here but they sent some things down to add to the kids Easter baskets.

Afte the excitment of the Easter baskets was over and ALL the candy was eaten (thank goodness I limited each kids to two eggs of candy) it was time to dye Easter eggs. This is one of my faovrite things to do. I love it because the kids creativity shines through. I get everything ready and then I let them go to town and decorate however they want to.







The kids had so much fun!!! The finished product.....


No comments:

Post a Comment